Brooke makes fun of me because I can't do anything without having music on. I am constantly walking around the house with my iPhone playing music in my pocket. It's the way I time how long things take. When I have to empty the litter box I will say to myself, "It's just one songs worth of work." For dishes I will say to myself, "I'll be done before the album is finished." It also helps me stay focused while I work, write or do anything on a computer.
Because of my music obsession I am constantly searching through iTunes trying to find new bands, albums and musicians. I thought I would share some of my findings lately. Some of these albums are newer and some are older. It' just what I have been really into lately!
Here are 9 albums that I love right now with links to iTunes and my favorite track from each album (in no particular order).
- Brand New by Ben Rector // Favorite Track - The Men That Drive Me Places
- Just Kids by Mat Kearney // Favorite Track - Heartbeat
- One Wild Life : Soul by Gungor // Favorite Track - One Wild Life
- Feeling Electric by Parade of Lights // Favorite Track - Undefeatable
- Black Bear (Hushed) by Andrew Belle // Favorite Track - Sister
- Kids These Days by Judah & the Lion // Favorite Track - Somewhere In-Between
- In Your Dreams EP by machineheart // Favorite Track - Circles
- Sunlight by Jon Foreman // Favorite Track - All of God's Children
- Carry the Ghost by Noah Gundersen // Favorite Track - Slow Dancer