It gives me great pleasure to have the first "10 Question" Feature on my blog be with my dad, Steve Mousetis. 1. What is your name? Steve Mousetis
2. How old are you? 55
3. What do you do with your life? I try to serve the Lord at a local church and with international teams.
4. What is your favorite activity? Having fun with my family and coaching certain sports.
5. Who is your greatest role model? The Lord Jesus Christ
6. What is your greatest fear? Finding out that my life wasn’t very pleasing to the Lord.
7. What are you most passionate about? The Lord and His desire to seek and save the lost.
8. Where do you see yourself one year from today? Probably in pretty much the same place I am now, though I wouldn’t be surprised if big changes are coming.
9. Who is your favorite person? Why? Jesus! How can you top Him? God in the flesh who became a servant and obedient to the point of death on a cross. He loves us and I love Him, but I’m also in fearsome awe of Him.
10. What is your favorite quote? “But God demonstrates His own love for us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”-Romans 5:8
My dad is an awesome, amazing man of God. He has been to almost all of Europe, Russia, Mongolia, Indonesia and all over the United States telling people about the love of God. The best thing about my dad is that he doesn't just tell people about God's love he has shown it his whole life with the way he treats his wife (my mom), his kids, family and friends. He rides his bike to work most days, drive a 1985 VW Vanagon, which he plans to keep until he dies and has ran over 20 marathons. He is awesome.