I am starting this new feature on my blog called, "10 Questions with T.J." I am going to be asking people in my life the same 10 questions about their life to paint a mini bio of who they are and what they are all about. I figured that before I start asking people I should do it myself. So here are my 10 questions and answers. If you want to be featured on the blog with ten questions then you should contact me: 1. What is your name? Theodore James Mousetis
2. How old are you? 24, but I turn 25 a week from today
3. What do you do with your life? I own and operate walk in love. clothing, Brooke Courtney Photography and sixtysevensouth.
4. What is your favorite activity? That would probably have to be hanging out with my super cool wife.
5. Who is your greatest role model? My parents. My dad has really taught me how to live a life of faith and love. My mom has taught me how to be straight forward and how to get things done.
6. What is your greatest fear? My greatest fear is to fail and to not be able to provide for my wife and someday kids.
7. What are you most passionate about? I always say that I am passionate about three things-Jesus, Brooke and my family. But I am also pretty passionate about selling shirts, taking pictures and watching the Lakers/Dodgers
8. Where do you see yourself one year from today? I see myself in my wonderful house with my wife in the middle of wedding season and festival season
9. Who is your favorite person? Why? Obviously my favorite person is my wife Brooke. She is my rock and is the one person who can always keep me going.
10. What is your favorite quote? Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.-Theodore Roosevelt
*That is a picture of me as a baby.